Rotary Club of Sebastopol Social Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
David Schreibman

What are YOU doing while at home? Empty What are YOU doing while at home?

Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:07 am
Since most of us are faced with many more full days in our homes, I'd like to ask what everyone is doing to fill the time.
Carolee and I have cleaned closets, junk drawers, auto interiors and kitchen cabinets. We certainly are reading more and keeping up with the media. More phone calls to loved ones are important too. We just ordered some jigsaw puzzles on Amazon. BTW, these are very popular items and one of my choices became unavailable in the 5 minutes I was searching through options.

What about you? David
Dan Rasmus

What are YOU doing while at home? Empty Interesting times

Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:48 pm
Great topic David---

I already work remotely, so life has not changed from that side. Fran is now teaching from home though - hmmm?!? However, definitely watching more Netflix since sports is not an option anymore. I started my second batch of home beer on Sunday. We are talking to our mothers more often (making a point to). The home project list is lengthy (like a new back lawn) so Fran and I will start on that this weekend. I think the coolest thing is we are doing is a Rasmus family zoom happy hour on Thursday and that includes my mom in Arizona, my son in Arizona, my sister and her family in Florida --- why don't we do that more often ? Everyone's busy schedules of course!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum